Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS UNIVERSAL TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
This Universal Terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between Navii Corporation an individual (“Navii) and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website (“Site”) or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the products and services purchased or accessed through this Site (individually and collectively, the “Services”), and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to Navii. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT, SITE OR SERVICES
Navii may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services. In addition, Navii may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your shopper account (“Account”) information current. Navii assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate email address. In addition, Navii may terminate Your use of Services for any violation or breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by You. NAVII RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, CHANGE, OR DISCONTINUE ANY ASPECT OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PRICES AND FEES FOR THE SAME, AT ANY TIME.
This Site and the Services are available only to individuals (“Users”) who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, or (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, Navii finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations. Navii shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from Navii’s reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by Navii to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, Navii reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you. You further agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into by you, anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses your account or the Services, whether or not authorized by you.
In order to access some of the features of this Site or use some of the Services, you will have to create an Account. You represent and warrant to Navii that all information you submit when you create your Account is accurate, current and complete, and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. If Navii has reason to believe that your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, Navii reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, whether authorized by you or not, and you must keep your Account information secure, including without limitation your customer number/login, password, Payment Method(s) (as defined below), and shopper PIN. For security purposes, Navii recommends that you change your password and shopper PIN at least once every six (6) months for each Account. You must notify Navii immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. Navii will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account. You, however, may be liable for any loss Navii or others incur caused by your Account, whether caused by you, or by an authorized person, or by an unauthorized person.
GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this Site and the Services , including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Violates the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act of 2008 or similar legislation, or promotes, encourages or engages in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription;
- Violates the Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act of 2017 or similar legislation, or promotes or facilitates prostitution and/or sex trafficking;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding Navii or Navii’s Services.
- You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services , except where expressly authorized by Navii.
- You will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
- You will not access Navii Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself, or as Navii may designate.
- You will not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this Site or the Services found at this Site (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Navii Content or User Content) or enforce limitations on the use of this Site or the Services found at this Site, the Navii Content or the User Content therein.
- You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
- You are aware that Navii may from time-to-time call you about your account, and that, for the purposes of any and all such call(s), you may be subject to call recording and hereby consent to the same, subject to any applicable laws and our restrictions and obligations thereunder, including, where permissible, to record the entirety of such calls regardless of whether Navii asks you on any particular call for consent to record such call. You further acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any such recording(s) may be submitted as evidence in any legal proceeding in which Navii is a party. Further, by providing your telephone or mobile number, you consent to receive marketing telephone calls from or on behalf of Navii that may be initiated by an automatic telephone dialing system and/or use an artificial or prerecorded voice. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from Navii. Similarly, by providing your mobile number, you consent to receive marketing text messages from or on behalf of Navii that may be sent by an automatic telephone dialing system. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from Navii. Message and data rates may apply.
- PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
- USER CONTENT
- AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE/SERVICES
- PRODUCT CREDITS
- MONITORING OF CONTENT; ACCOUNT TERMINATION POLICY
- DISCONTINUED SERVICES; END OF LIFE POLICY
- FEES AND PAYMENTS
- ADDITIONAL RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- Email Messages
- Newsgroup postings
- Pop-up messages (aka “adware” or “spyware” messages)
- Instant messages (using AOL, MSN, Yahoo or other instant messenger programs)
- Online chat room advertisements
- Text/SMS Messages
- TRADEMARK AND/OR COPYRIGHT CLAIMS
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
- DISPUTES, BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS AND CLASS ARBITRATIONS
- Write a Demand for Arbitration. The demand must include a description of the Dispute and the amount of damages sought to be recovered. You can find a copy of a Demand for Arbitration at http://www.adr.org (“Demand for Arbitration: Consumer Arbitration Rules”).
- Send one copy of the Demand for Arbitration to AAA by mail at American Arbitration Association Case Filing Services 1101 Laurel Oak Road, Suite 100 Voorhees, NJ 08043.
- Disputes involving $75,000 or less. Navii will promptly reimburse your filing fees and pay the AAA’s and arbitrator’s fees and expenses. If you reject Navii’s last written settlement offer made before the arbitrator was appointed (“Navii’s last written offer”), your dispute goes all the way to an arbitrator’s decision (called an “award”), and the arbitrator awards you more than Navii’s last written offer, Navii will: (i) pay the greater of the award or $1,000; (ii) pay twice your reasonable attorney’s fees, if any; and (iii) reimburse any expenses (including expert witness fees and costs) that your attorney reasonably accrues for investigating, preparing, and pursuing your claim in arbitration. The arbitrator will determine the amount of fees, costs, and expenses unless you and Navii agree on them.
- Disputes involving more than $75,000. The AAA rules will govern payment of filing fees and the AAA’s and arbitrator’s fees and expenses.
- UNCLAIMED PROPERTY; DORMANCY CHARGES
- SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS
- NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
- CANADIAN EXPORT LAWS
- TITLES AND HEADINGS; INDEPENDENT COVENANTS; SEVERABILITY
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE CONTROLS
- CONTACT INFORMATION